Gift a Quran
الحَمدُ لله رَبِّ العَالَمِين ، القَائِل في كتابه الكريم
All praise be to Allah (ST) the Sustainer of the universe. Who said in His Book, Surah Al-Maidah, 5:15.
Peace & blessings of Allah (ST) be on the noble Messengers, Prophets and our
beloved Prophet Muhammad, who said:
Previous divine books were sent for a particular community for a particular period,
but the Quran is sent for the whole world, till it lasts, as mentioned in the Quran:
Our beloved Prophet (SAS) Said:
That means it is not only the responsibility of the religious scholars to convey the
message of Allah (ST) to others; but it is the responsibility of each and every Muslim to
convey the message of Allah (ST) to others, as much as he knows.
Muhammad (SAS) is the last Messenger of Allah (ST) and so the Quran is the Last and
final revelation of Allah (ST) for the World, as mentioned in the Quran:
So, after Muhammad (SAS), if any one claims himself to be a prophet or believes in
some one else to be a prophet is a liar. So the Quran revealed to Muhammad (SAS) is
the last and final Divine Book. After this there will be no Divine Book, i.e. why Allah (ST) has promised He will preserve it - as it is - till the end of this World. As mentioned in
That is why the Quran is the only Divine Scripture in the world, which even after
>1400 years of its revela6on is preserved in its original form without any change of a
single letter in it. Today no other Divine Book is in its original form. For example the
Bible has been revised many 6mes. And there are >32 different versions of ‘Bhagwath
Geeta’ (The Holy Scripture of Hindus).
- The people of other religions are working hard to spread their religion. For e.g. the
We find a copy of Bible in most of the hotel rooms and even in small villages. Then, why the Quran is not found?
- We see MISSIONARY SCHOOLS in many small villages all over the world.
But very few SCHOOLS are run by Muslim Organizations?
- We see MISSIONARY DISPENSARIES in many small villages all over the world.
But we occasionally see a DISPENSARY run by a Muslim Organization.
- We see many TV Channels run by MISSIONARIES!
But only a few TV Channels are run by ISLAMIC Organizations?
- People of other religions are striving hard to spread a message, the contents of which
are not all true.
Then, what we Muslims are doing?
- Are we as active as the Christians in spreading the message of Allah (ST) which is
nothing but the whole truth?
If not so, Why? What is lacking?
- What is the Christian population of the world?
And what is the Muslim population of the world?
More or less the Same!
Then why we are behind in spreading the True Message.
- Are we so poor, that we can not even gift a Translation of the Quran every year?
- Complete Bible has been translated into 438 languages and parts of it into 2454
- Where as the Quran is translated only into 102 languages till now!
- Why? What is the reason for this shortcoming?
- Who are distributing the Bible? The NGOs!
- One person can not do the whole Job!
- Is it not the duty of each and every one of us to convey the message of Allah (ST)?
- It is the duty of each & every Muslim to spread the Message of Allah (ST), as
ordained in the Quran:
- Since 1405 H. (1984 CE) how many Translations of the Quran are distributed by the
KFQPC of Madinah Munawwarah?
- Can they do the entire Job alone? Is it there responsibility only?
- How many Christian NGOs are working? And how many Muslim NGOs are working?
- Suppose if every Muslim will gift one Quran each year, How many copies of the
Quran will he gift in his life time? Say 60!
- If all the Muslims of the world gift one Quran / year, in five (5) years, we can gift
the Quran to each and every one, in the world. Is it not?
- When they read the Quran, if they get Hidayah, Alhamdulillah!
- Even if they do not get Hidayah, we have done our Job. At least they may not hate Islam and understand that, the Quran does not provoke hatred against non-muslims, but just shows the way to a peaceful life in this World and in the Hereafter!
- Allah (ST) has said in the Quran:
- So our job is just to convey the Message of Allah (S.T.)
- Did you ask yourself: How much you spend to please your friends now and then?
- And how much you are spending to please Allah (ST) each year? Think of it!
- This is just a reminder for you, to do your duty towards Allah (ST), to convey His
Message to the people so that you will be eligible for Jannah!
- So, gift a Quran, at least one every year!
- Our beloved Prophet (SAS) spread the Islam by reciting to them the Quran.
- We may not have enough time to go for Dawah!
- Every one of us can not be a good speaker.
- But we can at least gift a Quran!
- So do not wait for others to give you a copy of the Quran.
- But instead, gift a translation of the Quran to a non-Muslim each year!
إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْر( ٣)] سُوْرَةُ العَصْرِ ١٠٣ : ٣- ١
Brothers / Sisters!!!
We have started a project to distribute the Quran in Telugu Language under the title:
'DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM’ in Andhra Pradesh State of India. Where most of the
people know only Telugu. The population of A.P. is about 80 millions.
I am a medical doctor by profession, working as a nephrologist in Makkah Mukarramah since 35 years. I translated the meaning of the Quran into Telugu language under the title: 'DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM’ It took me more than 12 years of hard work, working daily 5-6 hours in the off duty hours. My translation is directly from Arabic to Telugu, unlike the other telugu translations available in the market. I have taken care not to miss any word of the Quran in my translation and translated each Ayath separately, unlike the previous translations. My translation has been reviewed by a team of learned ulema who are also scholars in Telugu language.
My translation has been printed by the 'King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex’ Madinah Munawwarah. Mean while we have printed 30,000 copies for distribution, in India. We are distributing the 'DIVYA QURAN SANDESHAM’ one for each village head (Surpanch), who is usually a Non-Muslim and one to the Mosque. They are accepting it with utmost interest and assuring us that they will read it.
To distribute one Quran to each village we need about 100,000 copies.
If you contribute, we may be able to succeed in our mission of distribution of the Translations of the Quran.
The cost of printing for each Book is just Saudi Riyals 20/- [IRs.200] only.
After finishing in A.P., we will start distributing the Quran Translations - in other languages - in other regions of India, and then in the whole world, Insha-Allah!
Dr. Abdul-Raheem Mohammed Moulana
Translator: Divya Quran Sandesham
President: AL-FALAQ (SHANTHI KIRANALU) Educational & Charitable Trust Registered Charity,
H.No. 2-6-7/MAK/A/506, Upperpally, Rajendernagar, Hyderabad- 500028, A.P.
Ph: +91-9652468568, Saudi Arabia: +966 503529194 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org